Monday, September 21, 2009

Mental Constipation

It's funny... I've been encouraged to get a blog for a while now. So now that I have, all the internal dialogue that I expected to flow like a torrential stream (or verbal diarrhea, depending upon what your opinion is of my thoughts), well, it ain't flowing. I'm mentally backed up.

But, at least I have set forth the motivation to do so, and eke out my space to make commentary upon the world. And for others to make commentary on that commentary. And for yet others to make commentary on that commentary on that .... I'll stop now. Ah, the joy of the web. Where everyone has a voice. Whether we want to hear what they have to say or not. : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eloquent Mime!

    Here's some mental ex-lax for you.

    When I first started blogging, I couldn't escape the odd sensation of engaging in normally private journaling with the entire net out there... potentially reading. I felt so exposed!

    So, what's your experience with jumping onto the eStage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's oddly liberating- like I have a place to just get out the random thoughts in my brain and put them down. For years I've had the excellent intentions of writing this stuff down. It seems quite possible that in this medium, I might actually do it.

    ReplyDelete